In about 200 words for each question answer the following:
- What kinds of intelligence can HUMINT provide that no other type of intelligence can collect?
- Define covert and clandestine. Explain the difference between overt and clandestine HUMINT collection. What are the primary advantages and disadvantages of each?
- Discuss STUXNET. What was it, what collection was required to support it, how did it work, how was it likely introduced, and what was its effect?
- Describe the categories of Open Source information listed in the readings. What are the top four obstacles to effectively using OSINT?
- Discuss the limitations and problems of using COMINT as a single source of information.
-USE ONLY PROVIDED MATERIAL
Congressional research report on OSINT https://digital.library.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metadc819267/m2/1/high_res_d/RL34270_2007Dec05.pdf
Article on role of HUMINT http://www.tandfonline.com/doi/full/10.1080/01495933.2010.509635
CIA website on Signals intelligence: https://www.cia.gov/news-information/featured-story-archive/2010-featured-story-archive/intelligence-signals-intelligence-1.html
COMINT geolocation: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Z19MSkG_D4
NSA Cyber article: https://www.wired.com/2013/06/general-keith-alexander-cyberwar/