activity on dear sugar part 2 1
Answer the question below based on the reading titles below:
1-What was one of the letters to Dear Sugar and/or responses from Dear Sugar in this section that resonated with you? Why do you think it resonated with you?
2-What was one of the letters to Dear Sugar and/or responses from Dear Sugar in this section that disturbed or upset you? Why do you think it disturbed or upset you?
3-What was one of the letters to Dear Sugar and/or responses to Dear Sugar in this section that you found to be particularly inspirational? Why do you think you found that one to be inspirational?
4- What question about their father does â€œTrusteeâ€ ask Dear Sugar in â€œThe Mad Sex Confessorâ€?
5-What advice about children does Dear Sugar give â€œCrowdedâ€ in â€œThe Other Side of the Poolâ€?
6- What question about dating does â€œWantingâ€ ask Dear Sugar in â€œTiny Revolutionsâ€?
7- What advice about parents does Dear Sugar give â€œWearing Thinâ€ in â€œA Big Lifeâ€?
8- What question about their spouses do â€œWorking for Twoâ€ and â€œResponsible Oneâ€ ask Dear Sugar in â€œHow the Real Work Is Doneâ€?
Here is the reading
- The Mad Sex Confessor, pp. 124-127
- The Future Has an Ancient Heart, pp. 128-134
- Faux Friendship Footsie, pp. 135-138
- The Human Scale, pp. 139-146
- Beauty and the Beast, pp. 149-157
- I Chose Van Gogh, pp. 158-159
- The Other Side of the Pool, pp. 160-165
- The Truth That Lives Here, pp. 166-174
- Too Much Paint, pp. 175-177
- Tiny Revolutions, pp. 178-184
- Not Enough, pp. 185-186
- No Is Golden, pp. 187-192
- Romantic Love Is Not a Competitive Sport, pp. 193-198
- A Big Life, pp. 199-208
- The Known Unknowns, pp. 209-211
- On Your Island, pp. 212-214
- The Magic of Wanting to Be, pp. 217-222
- A Glorious Something Else, pp. 223-230
- A Tunnel That Wakes You, pp. 231-232
- How the Real Work Is Done, pp. 233-240
and here is the link for the readings : https://www.bookspdf4free.com/wp-content/uploads/2…