Minimum of 175 words: DUE ASAP
- What are common forms of government budgeting debt? What types of debt should be avoided? Can training in certain areas assist in diminishing debt? Provide examples.
Create a 12- to 15-slide MicrosoftÂ® PowerPointÂ® presentation analyzing capital sources of public funding and debt.
Include the following types of debt in your presentation:
- General obligation and revenue bonds
- Certificates of obligation
- Contractual obligations
- Commercial paper
- Capital leases
- Notes payable
Format your presentation consistent with APA guidelines. Reference the student website as well as any outside sources used.
- For Local Campus students, these are 5- to 10- minute oral presentations accompanied by MicrosoftÂ® PowerPointÂ® presentations.
- For Online and Directed Study students, these are MicrosoftÂ® PowerPointÂ® presentations with speaker notes. Speaker notes should address what you would say in an oral presentation.
No major grammar issues