Aging Adult Case Study
A 68-year-old client lives alone and is independent with all ADLs, has no restrictions for mobility, and is competent, and oriented x4. The client is on a fixed income, but has enough to manage a modest lifestyle. The client has family and social supports but is very independent and is proud of her self-reliance. The clientâ€™s height is 5â€™ 6â€, weight is 210 lb. / 95.25 kg.
Please answer the following:
- What is the clientâ€™s BMI?
- Identify what screening tools you would use to assess nutritional and exercise knowledge, and why?
- Identify two client outcomes that are reasonable, measurable and realistic
- Identify 3 nursing interventions for each client outcome and give rationales
- Identify what weakness in the clientâ€™s life and supports may be impacting the clientâ€™s activity and diet?
- What referrals would you make and why?
- Identify your references in APA format. Use references not just opinion.
Length: 1500 to 1750 words in length