– In a well organized essay, provide a critical response the following statement.
– The statement expresses an opinion. You may agree, disagree, or offer a position somewhere in between the statement and what might be considered the opposite opinion.
– In crafting your critical response, please make sure to state clearly your overall argument or thesis in your introduction. In you conclusion please make sure to summarize your argument, identify any possible objections and provide your response to those objections.
– Whatever your response, your task is to persuade the reader of validity of your position, recognizing that some readers will disagree with you. Support your position by discussing at least four readings covered in class.
– See the attached document for the statement.