creating a professional resume 4
Prior to beginning work on this assignment, please be sure to complete your initial post for the Initial Call discussion and review the RÃ©sumÃ© resources (Links to an external site.) provided on the Ashford Career Services website.
For this assignment, you will create a professional rÃ©sumÃ© from the point of view of the mental health professional involved in the Initial Call discussion scenario. Taking on this role, create a one-page rÃ©sumÃ© using the resources provided by Ashford Career Services (Links to an external site.).
Once you have completed your rÃ©sumÃ©, review the characteristics of the patient you chose for the Initial Call discussion. Consider how reading the rÃ©sumÃ© might have impacted the patientâ€™s initial call. Evaluate how the reported symptoms and presenting problems may have been impacted by the content and presentation of your rÃ©sumÃ©, had the patient read this on your website prior to contacting you. Create this one- to two-paragraph evaluation on a new page in the same document as your rÃ©sumÃ©. Submit the document with the rÃ©sumÃ© and evaluation to Waypoint.
The Creating a Professional RÃ©sumÃ© assignment
- Must be one to two pages in length (not including title and references pages) and must be formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center (Links to an external site.).
- Must include a separate title page with the following:
- Title of paper
- Studentâ€™s name
- Course name and number
- Instructorâ€™s name
- Date submitted
- Must use at least two peer-reviewed sources in addition to the course text.
- Must document all sources in APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
- Must include a separate references page that is formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
Carefully review the Grading Rubric (Links to an external site.) for the criteria that will be used to evaluate your assignment.