Denial: Why Business Leaders Fail to Look at Facts in the Face by Richard S. Tedlow
Answer the following question from this book
1. What is denial and what problems does it lead to?
2. What caused the downfall of the US tire industry?
3. How does group think affect organizations?
4. How can an organization avoid a yes-man culture?
5. A&P successfully managed the market for a long time. Discuss their successes and what ultimately lead to their failure. Was it destroyed by fire or did it rust away?
6. What initially did Sears do right?
7. What role did talent or lack thereof play in denial at Sears? What does beware the monument mean?
8. What was the root cause of IBMs problems?
9. What role does denial play in the development of speculative bubbles?
10. How did the madness of crowds ultimately affect Webvan?
11. What role does culture play on the impact of denial within an organization Ford vs. DuPont
12. What role does inclusiveness play in the success of an organization?
13. Explain the phrase Denial is not a matter of intelligence. It is a matter of point of view. P. 178
14. What did Johnson &Johnson do to prevent it from falling prey to denial?
15. What does the author recommend to combat denial?
16. What role do Cassandras play in an organization?
17. Do you agree with the statement Denial goes hand in hand with short-term thinking. Why or why not?
18. What role does language play in denial see page 211 212.
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH BEST NURSING TUTORS TODAY AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT
The post Discuss their successes and what ultimately lead to their failure. Was it destroyed by fire or did it rust away? appeared first on BEST NURSING TUTORS .