(1) How did it feel to consider how society sees you (based on racial stereotypes and hierarchies) and then place yourself in the “field of racial positions” according to these categories?
(2) What surprised you about the tensions or contradictions that emerged based on where you think society places you in the field versus where you would position yourself?
(3) What surprised you and what was particularly interesting about your colleagues’ videos?
(4) How did these videos demonstrate the lived experiences that we all have with the white racial frame, racial hierarchies, and differential racialization?
– same pdf’s that I sent to you in help with this assignment