Answer these questions. No Plagiarize. Short answer is better.
Stiglitz, â€œAmerica has little to teach China about a steady economyâ€
1. Talks of a currency appreciation center on the trade imbalances that the U.S. experiences with China. What effect will this appreciation have on the imbalances?
2. What can help alleviate (or at least keep it from going up) U.S. trade imbalances?
3. How can an elimination of Chinaâ€™s trade surplus harm the U.S.?
4. What are some stated reasons for why America has little to teach China?
Perry, â€œWhy We should thank the Chinese Currency Manipulatorsâ€ http://www.aei.org/publication/why-we-should-thank…
1. What is Perryâ€™s understanding of the consensus of Chinaâ€™s currency manipulation?
2. How does Perry reason that Chinaâ€™s currency manipulation is a good thing?
3. Who would be helped/hurt if China was forced to revalue its currency?