The file name Exam-4_MW.xlsx, sheet named Part 1 is kept blank. Use Part 1 sheet to answer this question. Put a box around your answers. For (a), (b), and (c), round your answers to 4 decimal places. Put a box around your answers.
Suppose that the number of ounces of soda put into a soft-drink can is normally distributed with mean = 12.05 ounces and standard deviation = 0.03 ounce.
- What fraction of cans will contain at least 12 ounces of soda?
- What fraction of cans will contain less than 11.9 ounces of soda?
- What fraction of cans will contain between 12 and 12.08 ounces of soda?
- One percent of all cans will weigh more than what value?
- Ten percent of all cans will weigh less than what value?
This is the excel sheet for answering question.