- Find the 7 most relevant Venture Capital and Corporate Venture Capital (crunchbase, wikipedia, cbinsights) to your venture
- Detail the Venture Capital Firm or Corporate Venture Capital Firm (name, locations, managing partners, and assets under management)
- List their website and contact information (e-mail and address of headquarters)
- Discuss the industries they invest in and how they would be a good potential investor
- Find one example deal from a venture capital firm and one example deal from a corporate venture capital firm. Note the company, the amount, and date of the investment. Research the company and report on why you think investors invested in the company.
- Develop a Pre-Money Valuation based upon financial forecast, technology, market opportunity, team, and value proposition. State your valuation in ($s) and discuss why you think your company is worth that figure.
- Develop a Venture Capital Term Sheet for your company
- State the Pre-Money Valuation?
- How much will you invest?
- How much equity will you give up for the investment?
- What is the Post Money Valuation?
- How many board seats with voting rights for the investment?
- Display a chart showing the board membership composition before investment and after the investment
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
Thenursingtermpaper.com is a unique service that provides guidance with different types of content. Please rest assured that the service is absolutely legal and doesn’t violate any regulations and therefore you are safe.