2 pages reflection on health assesstment. answear all the question below
Reflection is used to intentionally examine our thought processes, actions, and behaviors in order to evaluate outcomes. Provide a written reflection that describes your experience with conducting this Health History. First, reflect on your interaction with the interviewee holistically. Consider the interaction in its entirety:include the environment, your approach to the individual, time of day, and other features relevant to therapeutic communication and to the interview process (if needed, refer to your text for a description of therapeutic communication and of the interview process). Finally, be sure your reflection addresses each of these questions:
- How did your interaction compare to what you have learned?
- What went well?
- What barriers to communication did you experience?
- How did you overcome them?
- What will you do to overcome them in the future?
- Were there unanticipated challenges to the interview?
- Was there information you wished you had obtained?
- How will you alter your approach next time?
Grammar, spelling, and clarity of thought will also be graded; please see grading rubric for full information-10 points
Your writing should reflect your synthesis of ideas based on prior knowledge, newly acquired information, and appropriate writing skills. Scoring of your work in written communication is based on proper use of grammar, spelling and how clearly you express your thoughts and reasoning in your writing.