https://thenursingtermpaper.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/09/thenursingtermpaper-b-300x99.png 0 0 admin https://thenursingtermpaper.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/09/thenursingtermpaper-b-300x99.png admin2023-03-22 07:51:192023-03-22 07:51:19hrm460 critical thinking week 3
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
hrm460 critical thinking week 3
Option #1: Turnover
For this assignment, select a company that is publicly traded. Please ensure that there is information available about this company online, so your instructor can become familiar with the organization. Then, please do the following:
- Examine potential reasons, regardless of industry, why turnover rates occur. Identify these reasons using scholarly and industry research.
- Identify industry competitors and explain how compensation and benefits differ among your organization and its competitors.
- Justify how your organization can increase employee retention efforts, through policy and process revision/implementation, by utilizing a preferred motivation theory/model.
- Note: Do not focus only on motivating employees through offering higher levels of compensation. Explain factors, in addition to compensation, that can improve motivation.
- Determine HR practices that would be impacted by these policy/process improvements.
- Make recommendations regarding how to best communicate change efforts to employees.
- Write a three- to five-page paper, or about 1100 words, not including the title and reference pages, which are required.
- Your paper must be properly cited and formatted according to the CSU-Global Guide to Writing & APA (Links to an external site.).
- Include a formal references page. This is an individual paper; however, you should reflect on our discussion forums and incorporate ideas from there, as appropriate.
- You must support your analysis with at least three scholarly references, and you can include resources from this course.
- The CSU-Global Library (Links to an external site.) is a good place to find these sources. You cannot use Wikipedia or any CSU-Global assignment. For this assignment, a credible source is defined as:
- A scholarly or peer-reviewed journal article.
- A government-based website or publication.
- A trade or industry journal article, publication, or website, including those from trade organizations such as SHRM.org and TD.org.