Question-1: Complete your answers on a WORD Document.
- 9.1 Give examples of applications of IPsec.
- 9.2 What services are provided by IPsec?
- 9.3 What parameters identify an SA and what parameters characterize the nature of a particular SA?
- 9.4 What is the difference between transport mode and tunnel mode?
- 9.5 What is a replay attack?
- 9.6 Why does ESP include a padding field?
- 9.7 What are the basic approaches to bundling SAs?
- 9.8 What are the roles of the Oakley key determination protocol and ISAKMP in IPsec?
Question-2: In no less than 250 words, describe a solution to securely connect a remote worker from their home and connected to the Internet to their company network. How does this solution work and what is needed on the company network and the remote worker’s network to accomplish your solution?