Minimum 250 words for both topics
Topic 1: High-Speed Wlans And Wlan Security Almost as soon as the first WLAN standards were established, hackers began trying to exploit weaknesses but over times the security has improved along with speeds and reliability. Describe the differences between authentication and privacy and what mechanisms WLANS can use to ensure both.
- Describe the differences between authentication and privacy
- Describe how WLANS can protect both
1. Discuss LAN-to-WAN traffic and performance monitoring and analysis
2. Discuss WAN configuration and change management
3. Discuss remote access domain best practices