For your Signature Assignment, you will prepare a literature review. The literature review will begin with the introduction that you prepared in Week 5 (see attachment below). Take note of the feedback provided on the introduction in the Week 5 assignment and make adjustments where necessary to your introductions. Your literature review may incorporate references from other courses, but must include the 15 references gathered in the current course (see Week 7 for 15 references that have been gathered already, you may collect more from NCU’s library databases on the topic: Leadership in Higher Education).
NCU Library Databases:
1. EBSCOhost (link: http://eds.a.ebscohost.com.proxy1.ncu.edu/ehost/search/advanced?sid=88da6ce2-8849-40c4-9bc5-22d7525c0364%40sessionmgr4007&vid=0&hid=4213)
EBSCOhost Education Research Complete
2. ProQuest (link: http://search.proquest.com.proxy1.ncu.edu/advanced)
3. Sage Journals Online (link: http://online.sagepub.com.proxy1.ncu.edu/search)
4. Gale Academic OneFile (link: http://go.galegroup.com.proxy1.ncu.edu/ps/start.do?p=AONE&u=pres1571)
5. Springer Link (link: http://link.springer.com.proxy1.ncu.edu/advanced-search)
(Note: the link will bring you to NCUâ€™s login page first then after you enter my login information it will direct you to the proper sites. I will message my login information to you.).
Your introduction is a logical argument for the importance of the topic that you plan to investigate. Conclude your literature review with a summary that synthesizes the research and points to gaps in the literature and to directions that further research might take.
Length: 12-15 pages, not including title and reference pages
References: Minimum of fifteen scholarly resources.
Your paper should demonstrate thoughtful consideration of the ideas and concepts presented in the course by providing new thoughts and insights relating directly to this topic. Your paper should reflect scholarly writing and current APA standards.
Be sure to adhere to Northcentral University’s Academic Integrity Policy.