Marketing Goals and Objectives
Continue with the case study you chose in Week 2. (attached below)
Write an analysis paper on your chosen case study (See Week 2) where you consider the number of product choices available in the U.S. consumer market.
This week’s component analyzes Marketing Goals and Objectives. Consider these elements as you write your paper:
- Marketing Goals (should be broad, motivational, and somewhat vague)
- Objectives for each marketing goal.(must contain a specific and measurable outcome, a time frame for completion, and identify the person/unit responsible for achieving the objective)
The requirements below must be met for your paper to be accepted and graded:
- Write between 500 â€“ 750 words (approximately 2 â€“ 3 pages) using Microsoft Word in APA style, see example below.
- Use font size 12 and 1â€ margins.
- Include cover page and reference page.
- At least 80% of your paper must be original content/writing.
- No more than 20% of your content/information may come from references.
- Use at least three references from outside the course material, one reference must be from EBSCOhost. Text book, lectures, and other materials in the course may be used, but are not counted toward the three reference requirement.
- Cite all reference material (data, dates, graphs, quotes, paraphrased words, values, etc.) in the paper and list on a reference page in APA style.
References must come from sources such as, scholarly journals found in EBSCOhost, CNN, online newspapers such as, The Wall Street Journal, government websites, etc. Sources such as, Wikis, Yahoo Answers, eHow, blogs, etc. are not acceptable for academic writing.