Assignment 2: Marketing and Customer Analysis for Innovative and Entrepreneurial Activities
Using the product, service, or business idea used in designing your business plan in W3 Assignment 2, explain the factors important in conducting a detailed marketing and customer analysis, including:
- Market potential
- Evidence of customer interest
- Relevant buying motives and customer requirements
- Present and potential competitors and overall competitive intensity
- Short- and long-term market influences
- Market changes presently taking place
- External regulations
- Market history and traditions
- Present and potential obstacles facing the market
- Market gaps to be filled
- Opportunities for partnerships with other firms in the industry
Explain the most viable market position for your new product, service, or business.
Submit your report in a 4- to 5-page Microsoft Word document.
Name your document: SU_MBA6710_W4_A2_LastName_FirstInitial.xls.
Submit your document to the W4: Assignment 2 Dropbox by Wednesday, December 14, 2016.