https://thenursingtermpaper.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/09/thenursingtermpaper-b-300x99.png 0 0 admin https://thenursingtermpaper.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/09/thenursingtermpaper-b-300x99.png admin2023-03-19 08:54:172023-03-19 08:54:17media plan 3
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
media plan 3
- Write an APA 6th ed. formatted paper, of 11 to 15 pages in length not counting the title page, references list or appendix. This paper is to be a reflection of what you have learned during the course. Please edit and include a synopsis of a plan you developed in the PA and CLA assignments for the marketing of this product. Using the CLA 2 GUIDE TO THE MEDIA PLAN develop an integrated marketing communications plan for your product/service.
- Develop a three page, (this is part of the 10 to 15 pages), media plan for this section that examines the identification of the target market, clearly states the communication message and how you will relate the message through your selection of specific modes of communication. Your media plan will look at four of the major modes of communication elements, such as advertising (traditional or new media), sales promotion, personal selling if applicable, public relations, direct marketing and/or you may use trade shows, outdoor signage if a strong fit in an IMC program. You are to develop a promotion mix budget and describe how you will secure the funds and allocate to the marketing communication activities. The final paper should include the Executive Summary to present the plan.
- The table of contents for the final CLA 2 assignment includes:
- brief introduction of project company/product/service,
- situation analysis including PESTEL and SWOT analysis,
- product/service features, benefits and brand identity,
- marketing plan objectives,
- competition analysis including differentiation and positioning,
- target market profile,
- distribution plan,
- media plan,
- how the marketing mix (the 4 Ps or 7 Ps) will work together to reinforce the plan objectives, and the marketing communication budget.
- The Executive Summary of the marketing plan is the conclusion.
- References page is the last slide before questions. There is no abstract or other summary.
- Use in text citation that matches peer reviewed articles minimum 7
In addition to your CLA2 report, please prepare a professional PowerPoint presentation summarizing your findings for CLA2. The presentation will consist of your major findings, analysis, and recommendations in a concise presentation of 15 slides (minimum). You should use content from your CLA2 report as material for your PowerPoint presentation. In addition, you should include learning outcomes from all your major assignments.