Armed with newfound knowledge about the predictions of global warming, think critically about impacts, your role, and solutions for the local, regional, and global communities.
- How will you be personally impacted by global warming, considering where you live (coastal or inland). How can you be proactive to ease the effects of rapid global warming, and what are your ideas for long term solution?
Each student should post an original discussion response, and read the other students responses. You should reply to a minimum of two posts â€“ there is no maximum!
|Post your initial response to the class||Thursday 11:59 PM EST/EDT|
|Respond to at least one of your classmates||Sunday 11:59 PM EST/EDT.|
- Be sure to follow the directions found in the General Discussion Rubric
- If you are posting your initial response, click the â€œStart a new threadâ€ button.
- If you are responding, click the â€œReply to Threadâ€ button for the thread you wish to respond to.
- Please cite at least (2) two references.