- The purpose of this part of the project is to demonstrate the student’s ability to develop a concise presentation suitable to present to a Board of Governors.
- The presentation introduces a comprehensive strategic and marketing plan with operating projections for a health care organization or department within selected urban or rural settings.
- Include speaker notes on PowerPoint presentation that would have been used for narrated presentation. Narration is NOT necessary. (10 Points)
- Visual Presentation:
- Attractiveness & quality of visuals (color, font, image, text) (10 points)
- Readability & Flow (10 Points)
- Correct spelling & use of grammar & Reference Slide (10 Points)
- Content of Presentation:
- Description of agency/facility (10 Points)
- Patient care delivery process/Model of care (5 Points)
- Description of the strategic plan (10 Points)
- Description of the marketing plan (10 Points)
- Discussion of Product/Service Line and Volume Projections (15 Points)
- Summary of proposal â€“ Why should the Board Members approve your proposal? (10 Points)
- Reference slide (graded under visual presentation)