There are three different papers. I need to answer the following questions for each paper. I am basically reviewing them.
- What is the authorâ€™s thesis in your own words? Is it clear and specific?
- Does the paper stay focused on proving the thesis?
- What is the main argument / point of each body paragraph? List them. If they are unclear, say so.
- Does the author bring detailed examples as evidence? Explain.
- Where does the author need more evidence/examples?
- Doe the author bring enough information from other sources? Where would more sources help?
- Does the author bring counterarguments and refute them?
- Where does the author have unclear connections back to his/her thesis?
- Does the paper read clearly to you? Does the author need to proofread more?