2 references and APA
Review Annotated Bibliographies
Annotations in an annotated bibliography help you identify the resources you have consulted, describe those resources, and evaluate them. An annotation is more than just a summary or abstract as it should give sufficient critical information for you to determine its usefulness and effectiveness in your research. It should, therefore, be both descriptive and analytical.
For this Discussion, you will share with your colleagues a draft of an annotated bibliography based only on one article you chose for this weekâ€™s Assignment. The article must be one you selected in the Week 4 Discussion that is relevant to the research gap you identified. You will review one anotherâ€™s annotations to offer suggestions for improvement.
To prepare for this Discussion:
- Read the Assignment of this week first.
- Identify one article that you selected in the Week 4 Discussion and that you are also including in this weekâ€™s Annotated Bibliography.
- Review Chapter 4, â€œGeneral Guidelines for Analyzing Literatureâ€ (pp. 31â€“42), in the Galvan text.
- Review Chapter 9, â€œDissertation Chapter 2: Literature Reviewâ€ (pp. 89â€“91), in the Stadtlander text.
- Download the Components of an Annotated Entry: Annotated Bibliography Sample Document.
- Review the following web resources:
- â€œHow to Prepare an Annotated Bibliography: The Annotated Bibliographyâ€
- â€œAnnotated Bibliography Samplesâ€
- Review thefollowing webinars:
- Literature Review and Annotated Bibliography Basics
- Annotated Bibliographies
Post by Day 3 an annotated bibliography from this weekâ€™s Assignment. The article must be one you selected in the Week 4 Discussion that is relevant to the gap you identified.
These the references I used on week 4
Andersen, L. B., BjÃ¸rnholt, B., Bro, L. L., & Holm-Petersen, C. (2018). Leadership and motivation: A qualitative study of transformational leadership and public service motivation. International Review of Administrative Sciences, 84(4), 675-691.
Deschamps, C., Rinfret, N., LagacÃ©, M. C., & PrivÃ©, C. (2016). Transformational leadership and change: How leaders influence their followersâ€™ motivation through organizational justice. Journal of Healthcare Management, 61(3), 194-213.
Arasli, H., & Alphun, C. (2019, July). The Impact of Intrinsic Motivation in the Relationship between Transcendental Leadership and Work Engagement: Evidence from Hotel Industry. In 9th Advances in Hospitality and Tourism Marketing and Management Conference Proceedings (P. 389).
Stadtlander, L. M. (2015). Finding your way to a PhD: Advice from the dissertation mentor. CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform.