Part 1: Your task is to post an APA-Style Full Sentence Outline to the discussion area so that other students are able to review your plan. This Outline will cover the seven prompts listed under the Phase 4 Individual Project instructions. Attach your document to the main discussion post, and include any notes you feel are appropriate. The purpose of this assignment is to help improve the quality of the Phase 4 Individual Project through peer-review. Assignment length for the Outline is 400â€“500 words
Write 4 pages that respond to the following:
- Describe geographic evidence collected in the last part of the 20th century to support the theory of continental drift.
- Why do scientists today accept the movement of continents but did not accept this theory back in Wegnerâ€™s time?
- Describe the process of the scientific method and theory development.
- How does the scientific method help us understand the natural world?
- Describe how plate tectonics provides the mechanism for continental drift.
- How do plate tectonics explain the process of continental drift?
- How do plate tectonics explain natural landforms like the Himalayas and the Ring of Fire in the Pacific Ocean?