opic: Servant Leadership from a Christian Perspective: The Issue of Purpose
Leadership Journal: Authority
Journaling provides a valuable tool for recording, reflecting on, and reviewing your learning. This approach provides an opportunity for you to “connect the dots” and observe the relationships between and among activities, interactions, and outcomes.
Unlike a personal journal of thoughts and feelings, this Leadership Journal is a record of your activities, assessments, and learning related to this academic experience.
Journal entries should include a record of the number of hours spent with your nurse leader each week.
Write a journal entry of 1000-1,500 words on the subject of authority, including the following:
1. Provide observations and thoughts on the activities in Weeks 3-4.
2. Explain your place of influence in your professional life.
3. Describe any opportunities you have had to help people be successful.
4. Identify actions you have taken to serve people and your relationship to those individuals.
5. Reflect on at least two things you learned from the “Issue of Authority” video.
APA format is not required, but solid academic writing is expected.