The purpose of this Assignment is for you to gain an understanding of health promotion, screening, diagnosis, and management of common womenâ€™s health acute and chronic illnesses and to compare and contrast common versus nontraditional treatment modalities.
- Cerebral vein thrombosis during pregnancy and female patients (chronic)
- Describe and outline the issue, prevalence, and significance.
- Describe health promotion and screening for each issue.
- Outline diagnostic tests or laboratories needed for each issue.
- List and describe common treatment or management modalities for each issue.
- Discuss patient education and follow up that is needed for each issue.
- Identify health screening and promotion needs for women across the lifespan specific to the chronic illness.
- For each selected issue, compare and contrast traditional versus nontraditional treatment options.
- Include at least 5 references less than 5 years old.