Using the draft proposal to establish a EIM decision at Saint Ritaâ€™s in the standard manual critique the proposal and answer the following questions
- Did the EIM team present a convincing business case for establishing a new EIM division at St. Ritaâ€™s?
- b. Would you add anything to the teamâ€™s vision and mission statements for the EIM division? Why or why not?
- c. Do you agree with how the EIM team proposed the organizational structure for the EIM division? Are there alternate structures the team could have recommended?
- d. How would you evaluate the teamâ€™s recommendation for EIM implementation? Do you think this is a realistic approach? Do you think the team was too ambitious or not ambitious enough in its three-year plan?
- e. What are some challenges that may impede a smooth implementation of the EIM division at St. Ritaâ€™s? What would you suggest be done to minimize these challenges?