I HAVE A PATIENT TEACHING PLAN THAT I WILL SEND ONCE THIS ASSIGNMENT IS ACCEPTED. THE TWO ITEMS GO TOGETHER.
- Create a 6-8 slide Power Point presentation for your selected population setting.
- The goal of this Power Point Presentation is to address the three learning outcomes you developed in the Patient Teaching Plan. Once the learner has viewed your Power Point, all three of the learning objectives should have been met.For Example:If a learning objective in the teaching plan is: â€œAt the end of this education, the learner will be able to demonstrate the proper way to wear a bike helmet,â€ then there should be content in your Power Point related to how to properly wear a bike helmet.
- Tips for a great Power Point presentation:
- Be creative! Choose a design (from the design tab of the PowerPoint presentation) to enhance visual appeal.
- Incorporate graphics, clip art, or photographs to increase interest.
- Use words and phrases suitable for your selected population.
- Avoid writing paragraphs. Use simple sentences and bullet points.
- Cite all sources used to create the educational content with (author, year).
- Proofread for spelling and grammar errors prior to final submission.