write a brief 2 to 3 page response in which you do the following:
- Write an introduction and thesis that introduce the article, its author, and its argument, and express your agreement or disagreement with the author.
- Briefly summarize the article’s content in one or two paragraphs, using quotes and examples from the text to illustrate the article’s argument.
- Construct body paragraphs in which you articulate your agreement or disagreement with 2-3 of the author’s main points. Use quotes, examples, and statistics from the article to support your discussion.
- Finish with a concluding paragraph that restates the thesis, revisits some of your main points, provides a call to action, and satisfactorily resolves the discussion.
- Your essay should be 2-3 pages long, double spaced with standard 1″ margins, and typed in 12-pt. Times New Roman Font.
- It should be formatted according to MLA style guidelines, including in-text citations and a work(s) cited page
HERE IS THE LINKS FOR THE READING: (you can choose one)
*please use only the articles that I provided.