Omantel = IT PROJECT
You are required to develop a strategic project plan in the form of a document not more than5000 words, excluding appendices and references. There is considerable freedom of choice for a suitable project scenario.
Tasks:With your chosen scenario:ï‚· Briefly describe the initial structure as mentioned in the detailâ€“ set baseline of the project
ï‚· Create a strategic project plan with :
ïƒ˜ A strategic project analysis exercise
ï‚· A change strategy with enough detail for:
ïƒ˜ A business case
ïƒ˜ Project planning and management tools
ïƒ˜ Monitoring and control structure
ïƒ˜ A risk reduction strategy using an appropriate approach to risk identification.
Completed Project Plan document must includeall of the following details.
- KPI â€“ Project Delivery
- Risk identification,
- Resource Plan
- Monitoring and controlling strategy(Mile Stone, Base line, Critical Path, Float/Slack),Changes Applied on Schedule / Cost,Slack / Float after changes, Redrawn Baseline)
- Project Status Report (Project Overview, Cost Overview, Work Overview, Resource Overview, Cash Flow, Resource Cost Overview, Task Cost Overview, Critical Task, Milestone Report)
- Change Management Details
- MOOC/ Online resource References and Discussion
- Power point slide for the work
Business Case Project Scope,
risk managementalong with mitigation plan
Communication Plan Project Schedule (Task List, Summary Task, Predecessor linking, Resource allocation,Gantt Chart, Network analysis diagrams)
Conclusion and References( CU Harward referencing style must be followed)
ïƒ˜ Adopt academic conventions appropriate to a higher degree
ïƒ˜ Avoid â€˜cut & pasteâ€™ model solutions
ïƒ˜ Use project management software (MS-Projector any other PM Software).
ïƒ˜ You will be assessed on managerial and strategic insights, not detailed Techniques
ïƒ˜ Donâ€™t breach company confidentiality
ïƒ˜ Pay close attention to assessment weighting and allocate your effortproportionately
ïƒ˜ Try to submit coursework as a single piece, preferably in Microsoft Word
- ATTATCH MS PROJECT