due by Sunday 6 pm EST
APA required. No set page/word count required. Iâ€™d like 3 responses once posted
To prepare for this Discussion:
- Review the Learning Resources assigned this week.
- Consider the presenting issues and developmental implications facing your assigned child client.
- Using the Walden Library, locate 1â€“2 recent (5 years or less) peer-reviewed articles related to the issues impacting your assigned young child client.
By Day 3
- A brief summary of your client (young child), including presenting issues, family dynamics, and the young childâ€™s attachment to primary caregiver(s).
- Identify at least one significant development-related issue for the young child, and explain why this is an issue.
- Describe an intervention you might employ to enhance the young childâ€™s development, including why you think it would be appropriate.
- Justify your response with references to this weekâ€™s Learning Resources and 1-2 peer-reviewed articles from the past 5 years.
Note: Identify the last name of your assigned client family in the title of your post.
By Day 6
Respond to at least two of your colleagues, preferably one with the same client as you, and one with a different client. Offer new perspectives, approaches, suggestions, or considerations for working with the client and family