1. What does this case imply about the supply of and demand for employees and the implications for business?
2. Ehat’s the meaning behid the “search for the purple squirrel” in relation to spotting talent? Is this relevant to non-tech complanies, as well? Discuss.
3. Do you think “mature” tech complanies are always going to have a more difficult time attracting tech talen? Discuss
4. What do you think of the approaches that Google and Facebook have tried?
5. Put on your “creative” hat. You’re in chare of HR at a tech start-up. What suggestions can you come up with for “spotting talen?”