Use the Internet or the Strayer library to research a recent case, within the last two (2) years, of corporate crime involving the Internet where the victim(s) fought to recoup his or her losses.
NO PLAGIARISM OR USE OTHER PAPERS
Write a five to six (5-6) page paper in which you:
- Determine whether you would support white-collar legislation that actively pursues individuals engaged in fraud or schemes via the Internet.
- Analyze the two (2) cases you found during your research to determine the best way to recoup losses.
- Compare and contrast occupational crimes versus avocational crimes.
- Analyze the elements most often associated with political white-collar crime to determine the difficulties in the application of criminal law principles to political white-collar crime.
- Use at least three (3) quality references (in addition to the two (2) legal cases) for a total of five (5) resources. Note: Wikipedia and other Websites do not quality as academic resources.