Issues Analysis 10-12 pt. font, double spaced, filename: ba4302f16o- Issues-Company Name-Team letter, ex: ba4302f16o-Issues-Coke-A): Your team will identify at least four key functional issues related to accounting, finance, marketing and operations (operations is a big area and covers anything and everything that is not accounting, finance or marketing, so even manufacturing, inventory, warehousing, human resources, etc. are all part of operations) facing a fortune 500 company. The team will then present its strategic recommendations for the company. You are encouraged to conduct as much original research as possible. Focus should be on analysis and not mere presentation of facts, figures and numbers. This presentation should include:
- Outline – Talk about what you are going to talk about, introduce your team members and briefly talk about the various parts the team members will talk about.
- Issuesâ€“ Focus only on four key issues. When discussing issues make sure you focus on:
- what is the issue
- why is it an issue
- is the issue unique to the company
- companyâ€™s response (before and after the issue became public)
- your recommendations (make sure they are realistic)
- Concepts – Include major concepts from relevant chapters
- Final recommendations and conclusion â€“ Final recommendations and conclusion should flow from the previous analysis.
This is the group’s project and my part is only to analysis on Best Buy’s financial issue. 2.5 to 3 pages.