MANAGING THE MULTI-PROJECT/PROGRAMME ENVIRONMENT – GradSchoolPapers.com
Topic: MANAGING THE MULTI-PROJECT/PROGRAMME ENVIRONMENT
Answer any two questions.
1. Identify the characteristics of an effective Programme Team as opposed to a Project Team. Considering the Programme Management exercise, evaluate the effectiveness of each of the Programme Management teams and how they influenced the effectiveness of the Project Teams. Compare how resource management constraints affected Programme Leadership for each Programme Team.
2. How do Project Risks influence Multi-Project/Programme Risks? Considering the Programme Management exercise, discuss the impact of the Project Risks on the Programme Risks and how all types of Risk could have been managed more effectively when compared to a typical Risk Management process.
3. What are the most important factors to consider for monitoring and control of Multi-Projects and Programmes? What are the advantages to Implementing Earned Value Management for Multi-projects and Programmes? Considering the Programme Management exercise, discuss the importance of data accuracy for Earned Value Management for controlling the Programme?
4. Discuss how Single Project Reporting differs from Multi-project or Programme Reporting. Consider how reporting and the use of IT tools affect Project and Programme success. With reference to the Programme Management exercise, consider how improved reporting could have influenced Programme Success.
5. Discuss the advantages and disadvantages of establishing a Portfolio, Programme and Project Governance structure within an Organisation. Considering a specific Organisation, you are familiar with, evaluate the effectiveness of their Governance Structure for Projects and Programmes, including recommendations for improvement.
Recommended Length: 2,000-2,500 words per question.
Maximum limit 5,000 words for both answers, excluding references and diagrams.
Each answer counts equally to the final mark for the Post Module Assignment.
ALSO, I PROVIDED AN EXAMPLE TO YOU. BUT, DO NOT COPY.