Please respond to the below discussion forum in at least 250 and APA cited references
- Chapter 1 in Project Management Toolbox
- Part 1, Section 2.4 in A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOKÂ® Guide), 6th edition
- Chapter 3 in Lock, D. (2012). Project management. Burlington, VT: Gower.
- Ozmen, E. (2013). Project management methodology (PMM): How can PMM serve organisations today? Paper presented at PMIÂ® Global Congress 2013â€”EMEA, Istanbul, Turkey. Newtown Square, PA: Project Management Institute. Retrieved from https://www.pmi.org/learning/library/project-management-methodology-serve-organizations-5803
- Project Management Institute (2016). Connecting business strategy and project management. Retrieved from https://www.pmi.org/learning/thought-leadership/series/benefits-realization/connecting-business-strategy-project-management
- Wyss, S. (2013). The perfect methodologyâ€”a tool, not a burden! Paper presented at PMIÂ® Global Congress 2013â€”EMEA, Istanbul, Turkey. Newtown Square, PA: Project Management Institute. Retrieved from https://www.pmi.org/learning/library/project-methodology-tool-development-technique-5785
- Zwikael, O. & Chih, Y. Y. (2014). Project benefit management: formulation and appraisal of target benefits. Paper presented at Project Management Institute Research and Education Conference, Phoenix, AZ. Newtown Square, PA: Project Management Institute. Retrieved from https://www.pmi.org/learning/library/project-benefit-management-8957
After reading Chapter 1 in Project Management Toolbox, identify three of the characteristics of strategically aligned toolboxes that you think are important for the success of projects. Then explain how a companyâ€™s core business strategy may impact the choice of project management toolboxes and their corresponding characteristics. Explain your reasoning and use examples to better demonstrate your understanding.