General statements on the idea of OREM”S nursing theory being applied to solve problems/issues in nursing practice.
Need help writing this essay
Requirements Description of the Assignment: Dorethea Orem theory of Self-Care Deficit theory will be presented as a framework to resolve a problem occurring within one of the (Chose One) professional areas of leadership, education, informatics, healthcare policy or advance clinical practice.
Heading #1. Introduction:
The introduction for this paper includes:
• General statements on the idea of OREM”S nursing theory being applied to solve problems/issues in nursing practice.
• A one-paragraph summary of the selected specific nursing theory is required.
• Information identifying the sections of this assignment.
• References from nursing literature are required.
Heading #2. Description of Issue (Nurse to patient ratio)
The selected issue or concern must be clearly identified as being significant to the professional area of advance clinical practice. The issue or concern must be presented comprehensively, but concisely by answering each of the following questions. Each question must be address
• What is the specific issue or concern being presented?
• Why should the nursing profession care about this issue or concern?
• What does the nursing literature have to say about this issue or concern including its frequency of occurrence?
• Who are the stakeholders or the people affected by the issue or concern? References from nursing literature are required.
Heading #3. Application of Selected Nursing Theory to Issue or Concern:
This section of the assignment focuses on using the selected nursing theory to resolve the described issue or concern. Required information includes:
• Restating the selected nursing theory to be used
• Identification of one strategy useful in resolving the identified issue or concern. • The strategy should be presented in depth with the following information being required:
– A specific description of how the selected nursing theory can help to resolve the issue or concern o A specific and detailed description of the strategy to be used
– A specific and detailed description of how the strategy can be implemented
– A specific and detailed description of one suggestion for future research into either the selected nursing theory or selected issue or concern.
References from nursing literature are required.
Heading #4. Conclusion:
This section provides a summary or review of the key elements of the assignment including the selected nursing theory and its application to the issue or concern.
The concluding statements include self-reflection on the new knowledge gained about applying nursing theory to a professional issue or concern.
Preparing the Assignment Format and Special Instructions
1. Paper length: 6 pages minimum; 8 pages maximum, excluding title page and reference page. Points will be deducted for not meeting these requirements.
2. A minimum of 7 (seven) scholarly references are required. References must be current – not older than 5 years