Shanok, A. F., & Miller, L. Annonated Bibliography, psychology homework help
Shanok, A. F., & Miller, L. (2007). Stepping up to motherhood among inner-city teens. Psychology Of Women Quarterly, 31(3), 252-261. doi:10.1111/j.1471-6402.2007.00368.x
Bhandari, S., Bullock, L. C., Bair-Merritt, M., Rose, L., Marcantonio, K., Campbell, J. C., & Sharps, P. (2012). Pregnant women experiencing IPV: Impact of supportive and non-supportive relationships with their mothers and other supportive adults on perinatal depression: A mixed methods analysis. Issues In Mental Health Nursing, 33(12), 827-837. doi:10.3109/01612840.2012.712628
The above two articles needed to be annotated which includes
· A summary
- What is the topic of the source?
- What actions did the author perform within the study and why?
- What were the methods of the author?
- What was the theoretical basis for the study?
- What were the conclusions of the study?
· An analysis
In your critique/analysis, you will want to answer some or all of the following questions (taken from the
- Was the research question well framed and significant?
- How well did the authors relate the research question to the existing body of knowledge?
- Did the article make an original contribution to the existing body of knowledge?
- Was the theoretical framework for the study adequate and appropriate?
- Has the researcher communicated clearly and fully?
- Was the research method appropriate?
- Is there a better way to find answers to the research question?
- Was the sample size sufficient?
- Were there adequate controls for researcher bias?
- Is the research replicable?
- What were the limitations in this study?
- How generalizable are the findings?
- Are the conclusions justified by the results?
- Did the writer take into account differing social and cultural contexts?
· An application
- How is this source different than others in the same field or on the same topic?
- How does this source inform your future research?
- Does this article fill a gap in the literature?
- How would you be able to apply this method to your area of focus or project psychology child and adolescent development?
- Is the article universal?